Thursday, September 11, 2014

Lobby Like a Pro Training Notes for Medical Cannabis Advocates

 photo grassrootsadvocacy.jpg


If you missed part 1 of Gail Rand's citizen lobbyist training with Jennifer Bevan-Dangel of Common Cause Maryland never fear. The training notes are available here in Google Drive format. Don't miss this opportunity to learn effective citizen lobbying skills from a seasoned advocate. This segment includes general lobbying approaches not specific to medical cannabis, but useful to our efforts nevertheless.




Remember Part 2 of this training is September 23rd 2014 at 8:00 p.m. To sign up visit the event page.

4 comments:

  1. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! cannabidiol oil buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. cbd gummies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. romaleaf.com

    ReplyDelete